Are You Addicted To Sugar?
Lab tests have shown that quitting sugar can lead to withdrawal symptoms, cravings and relapse just like any other addictive drug.
Why Is It So Addicting?
Sugar floods the brain with dopamine just like cocaine and other drugs. A high sugar diet is also one of the major causes of candida overgrowth in the intestines.
Candida needs sugar to construct its cell walls and expand throughout your gut. With regular consumption of sugar, candida albicans grows fast dominating other micro-organisms in your intestines. Without regular consumption of sugar, candida starts to die off and craves more sugar to stay alive. Essentially, a small part of you is dying and you need to stay strong and withstand the process to experience all the amazing benefits on the other side. You can have a positive transformation within 10-days.
How To Eliminate Sugar Cravings
• Keep sugary foods out of the house
• Remove the source of temptation
• Empty the cookie jar
• Throw out the fruit juices
• Give away the bags of sugar you use for baking
• Educate your family to save them from future health complications like heart disease and type 2 diabetes
• Have low-sugar snacks in the house ready to eat that won’t make your candida worse. A reliable example is hummus with chopped vegetables.
• Check your packaged food for added sugar in the form of sucralose, dextrose, monosaccharides, glucose, fructose, and galactose.
• Avoid eating large meals to help regulate your blood sugar and avoid crashes and sugar cravings afterwards. Try 4-5 small meals instead of 2-3 large ones.
• Learn to cook meals without using sugar
• Use herbs and spices like Herbamare & Epicure to liven up your meals
• Take your time, and gradually reduce your sugar consumption to ensure long-term success. Try reducing your sugar consumption by 50% each week for 4 weeks consecutive. Week-1 50% // Week-2 25% // Week-3 12.5% // Week-4 6.25%
Use these natural sweeteners in your baking and desserts. They are a great way to dramatically reduce your sugar consumption because you still get to enjoy the sweet taste without spiking your blood sugar.
In the long-term, you will be able to reduce your dependence on sweet tasting foods altogether and may no longer need to use these 3 natural sweeteners.